Westnut, Ltd

  • N54 Khubulava St., 2100, Zugdidi, Georgia
  • +995 577 999 955
  • http://www.westnut.ge

Westnut Ltd was established in May, 2006. The main activity of the company is Georgian hazelnut processing and export.

Since 2010 the company owns hazelnut processing factory in Zugdidi. The factory is equipped with modern processing machinery and hires experienced technical and administrative staff. The company employs about 100 person living in Zugdidi and nearby villages, from which 90 are employed seasonally and 10 persons (administrative staff) – permanently. 85% of employees are women and the rest 15% – men. The raw material is supplied from approx. 2000 farmers located in Samegrelo, Guria, Adjara, Imereti and Kakheti. Our products are mainly exported to Europe.